Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's in my bag?


Hello! Today I wanted to show you what I keep in my bag. Every once in a while, it's a mess, but most of the time it contains thesame products and things.
The bag that I use on a daily basis is by Pieces. I love it, it's cute and very handy!

The first and most important items in my bag are my wallet, phone and my keys. I keep them with me at all times!
I also always bring a notebook, sometimes a book, and a few pens.

Next, I keep some mints or a little bit of candy, but not always. I do always keep some basic beauty items in a seperate beauty bag. A nail file, a lipbalm, a lip smacker and a clear nailpolish, this is what I currently have in my bag. I also sometimes bring blush, mascara and fixing powder, but I took it out because after taking this picture I was going to start doing my makeup, haha!

Other items that I like to keep in my bag are a hairbrush, deodorant and perfume. If I'm going somewhere far away and I'll be on the bus or on the train for a long time, I'll also bring my headphones - it doesn't happen very often though.

That's what's in my bag! What's in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!