Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi guys! Yesterday I didn't post my weekly dairy so I'm doing it today! This week I've kept myself busy at home, I didn't do anything "special" (well, it depends on your definition of special), but I did have a lot of fun! 

 Last week I spent one day in my garden. I was there with my camera so whenever I saw something that would look cute in a photo, I took a picture of it. I ended up taking pictures of a lot of butterflies! I also cuddled with my cats, hihi.


I went shopping this week. It wasn't a shopping spree, I just went to buy some items that I needed quickly. Zara had a sale going on so I bought a really cute sweater there as well. Here's a picture of me in the Zara store haha! I wore a scarf and top by H&M, a little jacket (I don't remember where it's from), black jeans and Converse All Stars! My clutch is vintage and my watch is from New Look.

  
Later that day, I switched my H&M scarf for a scarf by New Look. It has owls on it and the colour of the owls matched my shirt perfectly! 


This is one of the things I got at H&M! Cute, right? I couldn't leave it in the store! Love it! 


I've also been reading and writing a lot! I used to be on a "reading break", I just wasn't into it for a couple weeks. Last week I went book shopping as well and there's not a day that I haven't read.


Writing! :)


Cats + books = perfection ♥


Fave perfume! Playboy pin-up! Look at the box it was in! Cute! 


I've been doing my nails a lot lately! However, they keep on breaking! No matter what nail hardner or polish I use, they keep on breaking and I end up with very short nails! Hate it! Any recommendations? 


Thanks for reading! How was your week? I hope you had fun!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!