Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD: Cats

Hi everyone! Earlier this week I went shopping. I picked up some items for the fall and winter (you can never start too soon), but I also got some items that I thought would be cute this summer! 
My favourite item is a top from H&M with a cat on it! I've noticed that a lot of the new collections in stores like H&M and New Look include animals. Cats or foxes on sweaters. I don't think it's a bad thing though, I think it's very cute! And I'm an animal lover, so,...


The outfit is pretty basic: top (H&M), shorts (New Look), ballet flats, necklace (New Look), bandana clutch (vintage), done.


"Russian Red" is the name of my newest beautiful lipstick. It's by MAC.


Cats everywhere! Just wanted to put in this picture of my cat, since I think he looks like the cat on my top a little bit! Thanks for reading!


 Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. the top is super cool dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
    NEW POST
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally an outfit i would wear , super like ,

    Instagraming & liking it , wanna check my latest instas on my blog ? come by please & enjoy

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Key West is the orginal vaction Villas. They are actually quite nice.

    They of course been updated a few times since they were built.
    They are actually the largest villas on property. I do not
    think I have any major complaints about them. They
    are easy access to Downtown Disney.

    Have a look at my homepage lavenia hood

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!