Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MAC mineralize skinfinish in "Adored"

Hi everyone! I'm am so excited to tell you about my first mineralize skinfinish from MAC! I wanted to try "Soft and Gentle", but it was sold out. Both in the Limited Edition line ànd in the permanent line. It must be really good then! "Lust" was very beautiful too but a little too pink. Then this baby catched my eye! Something neutral, yet not too subtile ( as in "so subtile you can't see it) and cute. This is "adored"!
 

Even though this is from a limited edition, it has a basic, simple packaging. Not that I'm complaining, I love MAC's packaging. I think it looks simple but classy.



As you can see the skinfinish is quite peachy with a bit of pink and some shimmer. It's beautiful! The picture below is a picture of how it looks in natural daylight and the picture below that one is how it looks with flash.


I got really excited when I was in the store and the makeup artist proposed to use it on my face so I could see what it would be like. Of course I said yes! From that moment I knew this baby was my new best friend. I took it home and we've been happy ever since. The picture below shows you the subtile glow that "Adored" gives me. I adore it (see what I did there?) !


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!