Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MAC beauty haul

Hi everyone! Last Thursday I celebrated my seventeenth birthday. One of the things I really wanted was to go to the MAC store. And I did! I had a blast! I had my makeup done by one of their makeup artists (really sweet, funny guy) and I also bought some things!


What I bought:
* MAC mineralize skinfinish in "Adored" (Limited Edition)
* MAC lipstick in "Russian Red"
* MAC eyeshadow palette (with only two colours in it)
* MAC "Woodwinked" and "Texture".

You could say that I have added a couple of very nice products to my makeup collection. I also spent a lot of money, but well... I worked for it myself and it was my birthday! Is that a good excuse? Haha!
Thanks for reading! Let me know which products from MAC you absolutely love!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I also bought Russian Red recently, and what a coincidence, I'm wearing it right now! They're all lovely, I'll be waiting for a FOTD post or something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m coming in Friday in Antwerp and first thing i want to go in MAC store. I need one red lipstick :).... Love your products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're coming to Antwerp?! That's amazing! x

      Delete
    2. Yes in Friday. Finally. Coming to visit my boyfriend :)

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!