Thursday, August 29, 2013

EOTD: Sunset

Hi everyone! These last few weeks I have been obsessed with colour again. I have these "fases" a couple of times a year where I like a certain look. Right now, I especially love to wear colour - in my makeup look also.
I used to like it for special events or just to try "something new" at home or when I was going out, but I actually wore the following look to work and I got a lot of positive comments on it.
I'm also thinking of doing tutorials more often, I don't know if it'll be in video or in photo form though. That being said, we can now go onto the look! A list of all the products used can be found at the end of this post!

Enjoy!



Products used:

E.L.F. 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette
Essence mascara
Essence liquid eyeliner

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!