Friday, August 2, 2013

EOTD: Show some yellow

Hello beauties! The E.L.F. palette that I received earlier this week has been used every day so far. It's so beautiful and it holds so many colours, ah, I think this is perfection in a little box! The makeup look that I'm showing you today is - again - a colour pop makeup look. But, it's not the regular "neutrals on top, bright eyeliner on the waterline". I decided to go for quite a light and still wearable look where I used yellow in my crease.

Take a look at the pictures!



All the eyeshadows I used are from my 144 Piece Bright eyeshadow palette by E.L.F.. The liquid eyeliner I used is by Essence, so is the mascara and so is the pencil eyeliner on my waterline.


Thanks a lot for reading again! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. i love all this yellow ! wow , always a delight to check out your blog sweetie ,

    I Just posted a shopping haul & a great news for all my followers , wanna see it ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!