Monday, August 5, 2013

EOTD: Rainbow

Hello! Today I have a very colourful makeup look for you! I received my e.l.f. 144 makeup palette recently and thesame night I was experimenting with the colours already. I have made a rainbow tutorial and I thought it looked quite nice so today I wanted to show you! The colours aren't very wearable for everyday (unless you're a real badass) but I think they are pretty for every once in a while.
You might have seen a sneak peek in my weekly diary of yesterday! 


This is the palette that I used for this look. I used the brightest yellow, the orange bottom colour in the second row (from the left), the brightest pink, the purple next to it and then the blue in the first horizontal row. The blue mascara that I used is by 2B.




I hope you liked the pictures! Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!