Saturday, August 3, 2013

E.L.F. 144 Piece neutral eyeshadow palette review

Hi sweeties! 
A few days ago I received my E.L.F. order. I was very happy and excited to use the palettes that I got - and I have used them ever since I got it. Sometimes I use this one, sometimes I use the other, brighter one, it depends on the look I want to make. Today I wanted to review this neutral palette for you.


This palette is called the 144 Piece neutral eyeshadow palette review and it was $16. Quite cheap for all the colours you get! When I first looked at the palette I thought two things. The first thing was: "Woah, I can make so many looks with this thing!" and the second thought was: "Oh gosh, how am I ever going to use all of these?"
There's a lot of choice, if you don't find a colour that you like in this palette, I might not understand you. Also, this huge variety of colours makes sure that there are colours in this palette for every skintone. I think this makes a great, inexpensive but impressive gift!


Some swatches of random colours in this palette. Some of them are less pigmented but most of them are pigmented very well! The picture below is a picture of eight different colours that I swatched. The pictures are taken with natural daylight.


With flash.


Great, isn't it? I am in love with this palette!
Thank you so much for reading!

1 comment:


  1. Hi I'm a 17 years old girl that reacently started a blog about netlove. Make the webb to a piece of heaven. That´s my goal. ‘Hope u wanna join me cuz is gonna be an amazing trip. So tips your friends pleace. I`m just getting started!

    LOVE WITH BLOGGBOOST!!
    www.bloggboost.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!