Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school series part #2: outfit ideas!

Hello! Today I'm back with my second part of the back to school series! I'm going to be talking about outfits!


I don't know if you have to wear a uniform at your school or what the rules are. The rules in my school are no tank tops (unless you put a jacket over it), no slippers of any kind and skirts and dresses should reach your knees.
Today I'm going to show you twi basic, casual outfit ideas. As you might know, these days I'm more into vintage or pin-up so I don't really follow fashion trends but in case you know a better way to pair or combine the outfits that I'm showing you, please do!


My first outfit is this outfit. Jeggings, wedges and a tank top. Like I said, tops are not allowed so I'm putting a basic black T-shirt under it. To spice up my outfit a little, I'm wearing two pear bracelets in grey (but you can also wear them in black or in pink) and a statement necklace (with studs!). It has a bit of pink in it as well!
You can also see two lipproducts that I'd wear with this outfit. First I have "I got the Flower", a chubby lipstick from Catrice (limited edition) and the Bourjois Shine Edition lipstick in "22 Famous Fushia". These two colours look similar but they're extra cute when combined.

Top: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
Bracelets: Local Store
Wedges: Shoe Discount - local store
Necklace: New Look
Pants: local store


My second outfit is a little more girly. I have a very girly, lace T-shirt that I pair with ballet flats and black pants. I would wear light peach or white pearl earrings with this. I also paired it with this scarf - it's super cute, it has owls on it and the colour of the owls matches the colour of my shirt perfectly!

On top, I put my E.L.F. chubby lipstick called "In the Nude" and Catrice's lipgloss in "Nymph's glow", both these lipproducts are very inexpensive and look lovely. I like to wear the lipgloss over the chubby lipstick.

Lace T-shirt: H&M
Owl scarf: New Look
Pants: Local store
Ballet flats: Shoe Discount - local store

That's it! Want to see more? Let me know! There's also a more "dressy" version of my outfit ideas coming up! See you soon!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!