Saturday, August 31, 2013

August empties!

Hello!
Today I have an "August empties" post for you!

I'm not sure if you know this but I'm doing the 20 products makeup challenge, which means that you have to empty 20 makeup products before you can buy makeup again. I'm actually doing this because sometimes I buy too much makeup and I never really empty anything so...

This month I did actually empty a bit. Last month I only had one empty so I skipped my empties post then and I just put it in this post. (In case you want to know: last month's empty was a pack of makeup remover whipes).
I will list the products I emptied below!


*Lancaster mini sunscreen (I used this before putting on makeup)
*Makeup remover whipes
*Catrice BB cream
*Kérastase Shampoo
*Drugstore teal pencil eyeliner
*Essence liquid eyeliner
*YSL Sheer candy glossy balm (Oh gosh, I'm going to miss this! My very first high end product....)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!