Sunday, August 11, 2013

20 products makeup challenge

Hi!
As you can read in the title, I'm doing another makeup challenge. I did a 10 products makeup challenge a little while ago but this time I decided to go for the 20 products makeup challenge.

I think I have been spending a little bit too much money on makeup. I have posted a lot of hauls lately: I got nearly 300 new eyeshadow colours from E.L.F. and I became a too well known person in the drugstore, near the Catrice and Essence shelves. So it's time to slow down, stop buying makeup and start using what I have already a little bit more.
I'm really excited! I'm also very curious how long it's going to take me to finish this challenge. And also, just for the record, if I finish one eyeshadow, I'm going to count one, I'm not going to finish the whole palette before I count one. Especially because I'm mostly using my 144 eyeshadow palette.... Haha!


So yeah, I will keep you updated on that and if you're doing a challenge as well, let me know what it is and how it's going (or if you want to do this challenge with me, that would be awesome)!


Thanks for reading! Wish me luck!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Good look! It's hard to not buy new things all the time though.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so hard (especially now everyone's coming out with there new fall collection) but well, I'm going to try! x

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!