Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello! Today is Sunday again and I've had the best week in a very long time. It's the first week of summer break and I did a lot of cool things, I've never had so much fun in only a few days.

First we went to go pick up our new school books for next year, which isn't as exciting but after that we were free as birds to do whatever we want. We went to see a friend, roasted marshmallows, played with the dog and went walking with him. We also took outfit pictures that day. It was so much fun!



I've created a new hair do! Bascially, I just put my hair in a side braid and then I twist it around until it becomes a knot. I kept it like this for a day and I had nice curls the day after!


Free time = mask time! I haven't done this in quite a while so it's good to have that back! 


Full face photo of the green look I made earlier. I'm still trying to decide if I like the green pencil eyeliner above my black liquid eyeliner or not.


What do you think? This is a close up picture.


Just in the mood to do a Kim Kardashian makeup look. Just for fun, so you don't have to expect a post on it. Unless you really want it? (Let me know in the comments!)
It was so funny, you can't see it here but I had such dark foundation on, it looked horrible! 


Pool party! Yay! I haven't got a bikini or a cute swimsuit yet so I just went with a short dress. I, of course didn't go in the water, but I did sunbath a little bit! I ended up getting a sunburn on my back (the only place I can't put on sunscreen, and because my friends were too busy with themselves haha!). Great, I've always wanted a red back! 
 I also have a video about that subject coming up!


And of course, we went out a little bit. The first day we had a birthday party which I entended (not too long though, haha!), in the picture we are just getting ready to leave to the party.

The day after we were just like "Hey you wanna go for a drink?" "Yeah."


And that's what my week was like! What was your week like? I hope you had fun!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!