Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys! Another week has passed and summer is coming closer and closer. This first sunday of June is actually a pretty nice day, the sun is shining and it's finally getting a little bit warmer. This week was a crazy busy week, not only am I preparing for the exams that are coming soon, I also had lots of other things going on.

Let me start with birthdays. Wednesday was my bosses birthday so we went to surprise her with flowers, which was really nice (I don't have any pictures of it though). While I was looking for flowers to give her, I saw these orchids. Now I have two already so I was doubting if I should take this little baby orchid with me but in the end, I decided to take it home. I love flowers, so why not? I also got a little cactus that looks like a mexican guy.

The next day when I came home from school my dad had bought another orchid for me! Surprise! My room is covered in flowers now! I don't really mind though, I love flowers, they're so beautiful and they're great decor details.

 

Not only my boss celebrated her birthday, it was also Marilyn Monroe's birthday yesterday! I'm a huge fan of Marilyn and last year was the first year I really started learning about her! It's crazy that that one year already passed! Anyway, happy 87th Marilyn! 

 

Not only Marilyn was born on the first of June, my cat also went into labor yesterday! We have welcomed three newborn, cute kitties! I'm so excited to see them grow!

This week I also played around with my hair a bit. This really sweet girl braided my hair! I also did some pin curls this week!


Study break! Writing and reading (brrr Stephen King!)



Birds come and visit us on a regular basis here because we always have food for them in the garden! Last week we had a pigeon in our garden for four or five days. We thought she was injured or confused but she left on Friday and we never saw her again. Maybe she'll come back one day!


And that's what my week looked like! Did you have a nice week?

2 comments:

  1. What lipstick are you wearing in your lip picture? Looks really nice!

    Love reading your blog :)

    beauty-bakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Kate Moss by Rimmel London lipstick in "101 Kiss of life" with Essence stay matte lip cream in "Silky Red" over it! x

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!