Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OOTD: Back to burgundy

 

Hey you guys!
Today I had my Dutch exam but I also had an oral examination. When you're in your final year, you get to dress all classy for oral exams (boys in suit and tie, girls in dresses with heels) so it's a lot of fun. I'm not in my final year yet, but I decided to wear something pretty as well today. No heels for me, unfortunately, I was wearing skin coloured tights and they make me slip out of my shoes so I played safe and put on my ballet flats instead.

I went for my burgundy skirt with polka dots and a black belt paired with a black T-shirt, a bolero jacket and ballet flats.
Everything exept the ballet flats and the bolero is by H&M. The bolero I'm wearing is by New Yorker. The ballet flats are from a local shop called Shoe Discount.





 Accessories!



What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your skirt is lovely.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!