Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kelly Brook by New Look eyeshadow palette review + makeup look!

Hello you guys! How are you doing? I hope you're all doing okay.
Today I decided to make quite a long post for you guys! I'm going to be reviewing my Kelly Brook by New Look smokey eye makeup palette that I got when I was in Paris!
I'm also going to be showing you my look that I made with this palette, and a photo tutorial will be up soon!
I hope you guys enjoy!


I think the packaging of this palette is really pretty. The palette was in a tiny black box with gold letters on it. I usually don't take smokey eye palettes home easily (because I don't wear dark makeup often), but this one I couldn't resist. The palette also holds some colours that I don't have yet.
 

The palette itself doesn't really have anything on it. It's rather boring. I was surprised to see how big the eyeshadows were though.
 

And then the makeup look... As always I want to warn you that the colours look darker in real life. I take all of my pictures in front of a window, because I always try to use natural light, but it makes the eyeshadow look more neutral. It isn't.


Eyeliner used: Liquid ink eyeliner by Essence, review
Mascara used: Get big lashes volume curl by Essence, review

That's it! Thanks for reading again today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!