Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Huge book haul!

Hello you guys! 
Two more days and my exams will (finally) be over! The last few weeks I have been collecting some new books to keep myself busy during summer but I've never shown them. That's why today I decided to make a huge bookhaul! 
 

Here’s a list of the names and writers of these books:
  • Sebastian Fitzek: “The eye collector”
  • Asa Larsson: “Sun storm”
  • Dutch, non translated book (holds two stories) Kluun: “Komt een vrouw bij de dokter” and “De weduwnaar”

Next I have a book from David Baldacci, I've never read one of his books but I'm quite excited to see if I like them. I don't know how the book is called in English but literally translated it's "Foul play". It's a thriller! 


I also got a war diary by an artist and soldier called Len Smith, who wrote from 1914-1918 about his experiences in the trenches. Over the last few years I've become very interested and fascinated with the two world wars so... I also think this book is personal and it's a good source of information. Bookreviews of these books will be up as soon as I finish them! Have you read any good books lately?

See you later! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!