Tuesday, June 11, 2013

EOTD: Celebrating Summer

Hello darlings, I'm back with another post today! 
I'm going to show you my "eye of the day". I was experimenting with my makeup a little while ago, just to find something that would be easy and cute for summer and this is what I came up with.



The eyeshadow I used is from the Catrice palette "Twinkle In The Eye" (photo above).
 I applied the light pink on my lid, ligh blue in the inner part of my crease and brown in the outer part of my crease. Next I applied liquid eyeliner (liquid ink by Essence) and over that I added teal pencil eyeliner.
The black eyeliner that I applied on my waterline is optional. If you have very sensitive eyes, I'd recommend to skip this step. I used Color Riche Le Smoky eyeliner by L'Oréal Paris in "201 Black Velour".






I think it looks very "fresh". I like this look a lot! What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!