Thursday, June 27, 2013

Catrice nude palette makeup look!

Hello!
A while ago I got the new Catrice nude palette. I was so excited about it that I started creating new makeup looks with it immediately. I posted one of the looks already but I forgot to show you my most used makeup look. This has become my daily makeup look!


The look that I made is quite simple, using the colour on the left, the fourth and the fifth colour in this palette (starting from the left).
I use the colour on the left as lid colour and highlight, the fourth colour is my crease colour and the fifth colour is my outer "V" colour!


This is a very simple, easy to achieve, quick look! I love it!


The eyeliner and mascara used for this look are by Essence.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!