Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blue skies, blue eyes

These last few days the weather has been quite nice and not only my clothes have shown that, my makeup did also. Naturally, I've been wearing less makeup, but I've also been wearing brighter makeup!
Today I wanted to show you my colour pop makeup look. This is probably the easiest look ever!

 

 Since it was so hot today I decided not to put on eyeshadow. I just did my signature liquid eyeliner and some mascara. Voilà. If you want to leave it like that, you can. If you want to spice it up, that's possible too! That's what I did!
Just take any colour pencil eyeliner (I used a turqoise/teal eyeliner pencil for this) and line your waterline. If the line fades quickly, you can take an angled brush and some teal eyeshadow and put it over the pencil liner. It's a very good trick for keeping pencil eyeliner on, but I don't do it because my eyes are too sensitive.


And that's all you have to do to achieve this summer look! If you want to keep it more neutral you can use purple eyeliner. I personally like green and blue a lot more! 


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!