Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! On this wonderful sunny Sunday I'm going to show you what my week looked like. It was a very busy but fun week.

The weather has been very nice. It's good to have some sun after a very cold and long winter.

 

I also went to Ypres. I wrote two posts about it, it was very very impressive.
 

Changed my hair colour! Not a redhead anymore! The picture on the left is me on Friday evening and the picture on the right was how my hair looked before. 
 

I don't go out very often but I did on Friday, it was a very elegant party. The dress code was "gala". Here are my accessories. I thought they looked really cute. I wore my hair in a side bun with hair flowers and a little black lace dress.
 

In love with this tattoo! 

 
Did you have a nice week?


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/05/insta-mania-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely both colours!

    Nicola x
    www.stylishbutskint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new hair, it looks really sophisticated!

    *Following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!