Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New in: Pencil Skirt!

Hello everyone! Do you remember when I made a post about the summer clothes I wanted to have? All the items were by Topvintage.nl and I was obsessed with the clothes! I finally got around to ordering something for the first time last Friday and when I came home, it was waiting for me on my desk. I ran upstairs and put it right on.

The pencil skirt is black and has white polka dots on it. As you can see, it goes wider again at the end. It's a little over knee length and it has a cute bow on the back.

Of course I also took some pictures, just a quick sneak peek.

 

First impression? I don't ever want to take it off again! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!! And I m in love with all clothes from Top Vintage. On summer I m comming in Belgium and NL too, hope I will find good vintage shops :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!