Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Flower bun updo !

Hello everyone!
As I told you in my Weekly Diary on Sunday, I had a really nice party to go to last Friday. Today I'm going to show you my hairdo, I did like it if I can be honest.
I got my hair dyed just before the event, but I did the updo myself.


The first thing I did was put a ponytail in my hair (on the side). Next I took my donut roll by H&M and wrapped my hair around it. I already had the shape of the bun then. Next I pinned all the hair that was left over, so that it didn't look too messy.
Finally, I added three hair flowers. They were by H&M as well.


That's it!  A really quick and easy hairstyle that still looks classy!
My ring in the last picture is by H&M as well, in case you were wondering!

1 comment:

  1. I like this hairstyle. It's very nice.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!