Saturday, May 18, 2013

Essence get big lashes volume curl mascara review

Hello! Happy Saturday you guys! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and getting ready for Monday.

If there's one thing I never skip in my makeup routine, it's my mascara. I like trying out new brands and mascaras so today I'm going to test a mascara that I got by Essence. I do have a lot of eyeshadow palettes by Essence but I never tried their mascara before....

 

The mascara I'm testing today is the Essence "get big lashes volume curl" mascara.
I do like the packaging, it's cute and girly and it got my attention rightaway.

The shape of the wand is a little bit different than what I'm used to. As you can see it's bend. This makes it a little easier to apply the mascara - and I guess it curls the lashes a little bit better too. I curl my lashes before applying mascara anyway so for me it doesn't make a big difference.


And here are the results of the mascara test...



The mascara is quite nice even though you have to be very careful with it. Two layers is the absolute maximum and even then you have to be careful not to get spider lashes. The mascara does make my lashes longer and darker. Volume? Hmm a little, but not so much.


Conclusion? I do like the mascara. It gives me the result I want and it's super budgetproof.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post sweety,

    Check my latest post about photo blogging tips!

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/2013/05/blogging-tips-part-ii-photography.html

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this mascara and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!