Tuesday, May 21, 2013

EOTD: Cashmere plum

Hello you guys! 
Ever since getting my new Catrice absolute nude palette, I've been experimenting with it quite a lot. I have found three new looks so far and today I'm going to show you the first look!

 

For this look I used - of course - my absolute nude palette by Catrice, but I also used a Calvin Klein sheer cream eyeshadow! I applied this as a base before I started with the eyeshadow. Why, you ask? Because putting this pink colour as a base, will make the baby pink eyeshadow in the palette show up more, and it'll also be something for the eyeshadow to stick to. The Calvin Klein cream eyeshadow is called "Cashmere plum".


After applying the Calvin Klein cream eyeshadow, I applied the second colour of the nude palette (starting from the left) on my lid. I applied the fourth colour in the nude palette in my crease and the fifth colour (very lightly!) in my outer corner.

Next I applied Essence liquid ink eyeliner (I made a wing with it) and I also lined my lower lashline a bit with the L'Oréal Color Riche Le Smoky eyeliner pencil in 201 "Black Velour". (I forgot my mascara in the first two pictures but I was using Essence volume curl mascara.
For my eyebrows I used my Catrice eyebrow pencil and my Catrice eyebrow set.





What do you think of this look?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye makeup!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just lovely! The ck eyeshadow seems really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO bad. You have A LOT to learn about makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!