Thursday, May 23, 2013

Au Revoir!

Bonjour, ça va? Pourquoi je parle le francais? Je vais vous expliquer!


I am so excited you guys! As you can guess by the title of this post (and probably also because I said "bonjour"-) I'm going to France tomorrow!
More specifically, I'm going to Paris! Unfortunately it's with school and the weather is going to be bad and we won't be seeing everything very detailled but I'm glad I get to go in the first place!
Paris is my favourite city but I've never actually been there. I'm going for the first time tomorrow and I can't wait!
I will leaving at 5pm and I'll be back somewhere Saturday morning. Of course I will take a lot of pictures and film a little bit and I might upload a vlog video!


See you soon?

PS If you have any places/stores/ anything you'd like to recommend in Paris, please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Paris is an amazing city.
    Kisses.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!