Monday, April 8, 2013

Essence 3D "Irresistible Chocolates" eyeshadow review

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?
Today I'm reviewing the second 3D eyeshadow that I got from Essence, it's the darkest one of my two eyeshadow duo's. This one is called "Irresistible Chocolates". 

  

 At first I thought these colours would be a little bit dark, but I was thinking wrong because they are still pretty wearable! 


So I tried to make a neutral, not too dark look, for this I used the taupe colour on my lid and the dark brown in my crease. I liked the result! (Oh and this picture is taken after work so it started creasing a little bit already... I had it on for about 10 hours.)


Oh and I did my eyebrows with the Essence eyebrow kit that I talked about earlier! The liquid eyeliner I used is from Essence as well!


In case you're wondering, the mascara I'm using is Lash Elastic mascara by Nivea.



What do you think of this look?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post. Colour really suits your skin tone .

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyebrows - any tips??

    xXx
    follow me too?
    ohsogawjess.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a Catrice eyebrow pencil to shape and Essence eyebrow kit to fill in. I also use concealer, I go around my eyebrows with it and it's easy to erase mistakes that way/make the shape sharper!

      The biggest tip: patience and practice! x

      Delete
  3. WOOOWWW... What a beautiful shade for you!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, you have such beautiful blue eyes :)

    maybe you want to have a look on my blog too ?
    http://www.petitetaylor.blogspot.co.at/

    x Petite Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!