Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yves Rocher eyeshadow review

Hi everyone!
Around September my sister and I walked in the Yves Rocher shop because I promised her to get her makeup. I got myself some items as well.
Here you can see the four eyeshadows I got, I thought it would be nice to make a look with these four colours. I don't know why but I kind of just forgot about them these last few months. Anyways, I have started using them again since last week, and today I wanted to do a review.


This is how the colours look, there's a white that I use for my highlight, a yellow that is used on my lid, the peachy colour is meant for my crease and the brown is meant for my outer corner.


F.l.t.r: "Blanc neige", "Or blanc", "Or cuivré", "Brun".



And here are the swatches... I wouldn't really say "wow". More like "okay" but I expected more from it, especially since I paid $6.54 (- €5) for each colour. The white and the brown are more pigmented. Even though I'm not really impressed by the pigmentation I do like to use it for my daily looks.

Would I buy it again if I had the chance? Hmm, probably not, since a lot of times Essence and Catrice have great pigmented eyeshadow palettes (!) for $6.54 each, I think I'd rather just go buy some palettes from there.

3 comments:

  1. These are great picks for an everyday look! Thanks for sharing!:) Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/03/blue-shades-for-new-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! There are very few Yves Rocher reviews around and their catalogue pictures are so crappy...you'll never know what you'll get. Great review.

    http://tolmurullike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!