Saturday, March 9, 2013

What's in my makeup bag?

Hello you guys!
Earlier this morning I was re-organizing my makeup bag and I thought "why not make a post about it?". I love seeing what other people keep in their makeup bag (seriously, at school I spend quite a bit of time going through my best friend's makeup bag to see what items she has put in it), so I thought I'd show you mine now.
I personally love keeping my face/skincare beauty products in a seperate makeup bag and my eye makeup in another bag.


Here are my two makeup bags: the hello kitty one is the one I like to keep my eye makeup in, the one behind that is my skincare makeup bag.


 

Face products! I will list all the products down below!
  • Maybelline 'Fit me' foundation in "115". (review)
  • Catrice eyebrow pencil
  • Catrice all round concealer (review)
  • Garnier concealer roller
  • Diadermine day cream
  • Miss sporty so matte pressed powder in "Medium"
  • Essence Fantasia highlighter (face of the day), (review)
  • Essence eyeshadow in "Get ready" (I use it for my eyebrows)
  • Yves Rocher strawberry scented lipbalm (review)
  • Catrice blush in "Apricot Smoothie" (review)
  • and then I have a kabuki brush, a blush brush and a brush for contouring


On to eye makeup! I keep quite a few palettes in my makeup bag, I like to switch up my eye makeup routine and I like using different colours so I have a few options. Here are the palettes that I use the most, I've hit pan on a couple of palettes already.

Left side:

  • FM makeup palette in "Chocolate mousse" (review)
  • Essence makeup palette in "To die for"
  • Hema neutral makeup palette

Right side:

  • Paris Memories in "Shade 29" (eye of the day)
  • Essence Sun Club palette in "02 long beach" (review)
  • NYC palette in "South Street Seaport"


Other makeup products that I keep in my makeup bag:

  • Eyelash curler
  • Essence gel eyeliner in "Midnight in Paris" (tutorial)
  • MAX liquid eyeliner
  • flat brush, blending brush, eyeliner brush
  • Nivea Lash Elastic mascara (review)
  • Paris memories white eyeliner pencil 
I probably have more makeup in these bags than "normal" people but like I said, I like to change up my makeup on a daily basis! 
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you nosing through make up bags is amazing!

    Love some of the things you keep in yours (ok well all of it.

    Loving the FM makeup palette in "Chocolate mousse" going to have to go and read the full review for it (and some of the others now)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is witty,
    keep it up!

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like going through any sort of bags, pencil cases, hand bags, make up bags. Yup, it's normal right? hahah!

    Could you do a review on your Miss Sporty matte powder? and what brand are your make up brushes?

    Take care xx

    beauty-bakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!