Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekly Diary!

Hello sweeties!
Happy Easter! I'm in the mood to eat lots and lots of chocolate today, but before I do that I'm going to show you what my week looked like!


The week started off with exams, I skipped a few days from blogging and studied quite a bit. The results turned out to be really good! I didn't even fail math so I'm very very proud of myself, haha!


This week Elle magazine Belgium also attacked a blogger personally in a column saying that bloggers are only after money, that they'll publish anything as long as they get paid a lot, and all the people who read blogs are stupid and jealous and don't have anything else to do. Well, I don't know what's up with journalists writing this because journalists and bloggers are all doing thesame: writing and publishing. And so what if someone has luck and gets sponsored, journalists get sponsored as well so what is this all about?
PS I don't know if you have noticed, but I never write something just to get paid. Obviously the girl who wrote that article doesn't have much experience with bloggers. Not all bloggers are good, but not all of them are bad either.


Slowly, very very VERY slowly, the spring is coming! My orchids and I are waiting impatiently!


My friends and I have the habbit of grabbing a bite when the exams finish. It's a bit of a "celebration" that the exams are over. Here I am with my gay best friend, we had lunch at McDonald's and I almost chocked laughing. But hey, it was fun and I'm still alive!


New makeup items! I treated myself because I had good results on my report card. Ahh I can't get over how beautiful these makeup products are! They put a smile on my face!


How was your week? I hope you're all okay and I hope you had as much fun as I had!
Take care!

2 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!