Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys!
It's Sunday funday again and as always I'm showing you what happened in my week!
Today is my dad's birthday, which I'm really excited about. I love him to death so I'm really glad we can celebrate it all together because it's Sunday! I was actually planning on getting him this cake but he bought a cake himself already! It'll be for next year!

 

This week there was one other big thing: getting my new camera! I only got it Friday but I'm already addicted to my new "toy". The next picture is taking with my new camera! My cat volunteered as model! I think she's adorable!


Two more weeks before I have exams - again. It's only the five most important subject so it means I can't fail! No easy subjects this time.


I wrote a lot this week. I know I'm going to have to take a break soon to study for the exams so I want to finish the last chapter before the break. I pixelated the picture a little bit but that's because eventually this will be in a new book, so I don't want to spoil anything yet.


How was your week? Did anything special happen to you?
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!