Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! How are you doing? It's Sunday again so that means it's time for my weekly diary.
This week was just a typical week. Nothing really special happened.
 
 

Okay, so maybe something special did happen, I finally finished my makeup challenge. I'm kind of proud of myself and I might do this a couple more times, if I feel like I'm buying too much makeup products.


The weather is also getting a little bit better which is great because I've had it with this cold weather. I can't wait for spring to come!
 

I have also been loving the moon nails this week! This picture is by the insanely beautiful Idda Van Munster (look her up on facebook!). She's such an inspiration and has tons of amazing pictures on her page.


Smile! 

Have a good day! 
How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. Love the second and the last *_*


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/03/trend-alert-hand-made-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those nails!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for spring too!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!