Friday, March 29, 2013

Products I've hit pan on!

Hello you guys!
How are you all? Do you have favourite beauty items? I do, and I feel like I hit pan on them way too soon! When I was younger, and when I just started out experimenting with makeup, I liked hitting pan because than I could get another product, but now I'm liking it much less! I'm going to show you the products on which I have hit pan today!


The product I regret hitting pan on the most is my Catrice All Round Concealer. I have used up the two lightest skincare concealers, they are amazing and I will be repurchasing this product! I'm keeping this palette for the green concealer that's in it, because I might need it in case of extreme acne.

Next I have a palette by Paris Memories in "Shade 29", I made a look with it a little while ago, you can look it up if you want to. I love the champagne colour a lot, I regret hitting pan on it. I don't use the brown eyeshadow on the right, it just broke and fell out.
Next I have a drugstore palette with four shimmery cream eyeshadows, I use the gold and the white colour the most, and as you can see, I've hit pan on the white cream eyeshadow - I use it for my eyes and as highlight, it's just a really nice colour that can be used for a lot of things!



The makeup palette that you see in this picture (below) is from thesame drugstore as the cream eyeshadow palette. I've hit pan on the yellow-ish colour, I absolutely loved that colour and I'm quite sad it's almost gone. Great palette, nice pigmentation, easy to apply, ah - one of my favourites of all times (you don't always need high end products to have good quality!).

Next you see my Diadermine daycream that's almost empty and the cream below is my Essence gel eyeliner in "Midnight in Paris". I did hit the bottem quite a bit but you can't really see it.
Also this eyeliner isn't very smooth anymore after being opened for a couple of months - do you guys have any tips?

And last but not least I have my powder by Miss Sporty, which is a Dutch brand, it's in "02 Medium" and I have emptied two powders before, I love it!


What products are you hitting pan on?

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting, you know, I find that make-up products either tend to last for an age and or day or they hit the pan at the speed of light. I love that my MAC lipsticks and Joe Fresh (a Canadian brand) eyeliners last for ages, but wish my Covergirl powders and all manner of eye shadows from various brands would last so much longer than they do.

    Happy Easter weekend wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same Catrice Palette ;)

    http://isabell-linn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!