Monday, March 11, 2013

OOTD: Teal Feel

Hi everyone!
Last week my outfits were all screaming "yay summer is coming, summer is coming!"
I could finally wear dresses again and it made me a lot happier, I don't know why but I always seem to be a bit more grumpy on extremely cold days.
Anyways, today that summerfeel is completely gone, because it started snowing again. It's the fifth or sixth time it started snowing again (!) and I am so damn tired of it. Instead of a white Christmas, we might get a white Easter, and that wasn't really the plan.
I have been trying to convince the Universe to give us warmer, brighter days by wearing a bright coloured shirt today, haha!
It's a teal/turqoise shirt with white stripes and it reminds me of the marine (which I love because it's fascinating).
I absolutely love it! I wore a ring that was almost the exact same colour, silver earrings and a silver bracelet with 'diamond' detailing - it was a present from my sister and I think it's just elegant!


Do you ever just mess around with your camera and then take a picture that you think is going to look ridiculous but you end up liking it? This is what I was doing, haha! Reminds me of pin-up girls, that's look, that attitude. Yeah, I guess this picture is okay. Obviously that's just my opinion.

I know it might not be the style of a lot of people who read my blog but I'm just in love with my ring! I got it last summer and I got a similar one for my best friend, but then I lost it....
I'm really glad I have it back now! 



I just told you the weather wasn't great so I think you'll be able to get why I didn't go outside to take pictures. God, how can it be this hot one day and freezing the other day? There's no place like Belgium when it comes to annoying weather.



I hope you guys are all having a lovely day today.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I love the ring and your vest! :)

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    p.s. Im your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh cute those colors really make your hair color and your eyes pop!! Love the shoes!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!