Saturday, March 23, 2013

March book buys

Hi guys! I'm on a study break right now so I thought that maybe it would be nice to show you guys this months book buys. I only do these kind of posts when I've bought more than one book in a month, and this month I got three.
I love books, I buy them all the time, but especially now it takes me a little while to read them. It's a good thing I'll have two weeks off soon, so that I can catch up on my books.

So the first book I got this month is "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth. It's part of a series. First I got "Divergent", the first book in this dystopian series and I loved it so much that I went to check my bookstore very week. It took me a little while to find this book and when I did I had to have it! Of course, now I don't really know what happened in the first book so I'll be re-reading that one, just to understand the second one better.


And then yesterday I got two Stephen King books, they were cheaper than normally and since I don't own any Stephen King books yet (I have read a few already though) so I though I wouldn't regret getting these.
Whenever I read a chapter that he's written I get so scared that I can't sleep for two days (last book I read was about a man who killed his wife and rats would start to haunt him - and that was only the beginning!)
But I admire the man and I think I will enjoy these books a lot. I'm really excited to read these books. I'll probably do that in weekends or so, so that I don't appear like a zombie at school, haha!


"Lisey's story" and "Four past midnight"

Bookreviews will be up as soon as I finish the books! Do you have any book recommandations for me?
I'll see you soon! 

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!