Monday, March 18, 2013

Kérastase Elixer Kultime Review

Hello you guys! I have written about hair oils quite some times on this blog. Most of the time I tell you I don't like to use it because it makes my hair really greasy really fast. In believe I got this Kérastase hair oil in my last Deauty box in December and I was like "not again, I'm not going to use this". But since I've been trying hairstyles a lot lately, and I've been curling and teasing my hair quite a lot, I noticed that I couldn't keep doing this to my hair without damaging it or making it really dry. So I had to find a solution. My hairdresser has used oil on my hair before drying it, just a little bit to the ends, so I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to prevent dry ends.


This Kérastase hair oil is called the "Elixer Kultime", it's a radiating and beautifying scented oil for colour-treated hair.
I normally don't like scented products because you never know if you're going to like the smell or not and if you don't like it, it's really hard to try and use the product up, but I do like this scent. It smells like my hairdresser's products: nothing too extravagent and also you'll probably love this smell when you're 15, but 'adult' women will like it as well.

Another thing I like about this hair oil is that it's for colour-treated hair! After all that's very important to me because I have red hair and I have to be careful with the colours I use, so that I don't strip my hair of it's colour.
The bottle holds 50 ml and I think I'll be able to use it for a very long time since I only use a teeny tiny drop every time I washed my hair.



I know I didn't give hair oils much credit in the past but I think I might at some point ajust my opinion about them, after all, oils have their charms too!
Do you like using hair oils? Which one do you use?

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried it. Thanks for sharing.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!