Friday, November 23, 2012

Monthly Diary : November

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!
I know it's not the end of the month yet, but I'm going to do a little "monthly diary" post already. The reason why I'm doing this now is because I'm going to be very busy in a couple of days. The exams are coming our way and I want to be well prepared so that's why. I'll probably talk to you in another post and tell you what consequences this'll have for the blog.
This month was such a great month, I gained a lot of followers and readers, which is always fun! It's nice to sit down and write a post, knowing that people are going to read it! I also just want to thank you all real quick for commenting, visiting and following.

Here are some random pictures of what my month has been like. There aren't many pictures, I just took the ones that I loved the most! 


So in the beginning of November I went out and did a bit of shopping. We (my family and I) also had a lovely meal at this restaurant in Holland.

I found this picture on Tumblr and I thought it was so cute. It's a motivational/inspirational bunny!
Cute!


I'm not exactly sure if you know this about me, but I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe lover. I collect all sorts of things with her face on it. So far my collection is getting pretty big! I was really happy when my dad got me these books! YAY, more Marilyn!


Like I said in the beginning of this post, the exams are coming up! Busy busy busy!


When I'm not studying and when the weather is good (like on this lovely morning), I love to practice my photography! I love it when I get a good picture and it inspires me to do even better next time!






8 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Good luck for your exams!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2012/11/chanel-hula-hoop-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I love the outfit on the previous post, with polka dots! I'm your new follower.

    Good luck with your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh nice post! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your exams go well!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!