Friday, November 2, 2012

Bookreview: The Ninety Days of Genevieve


Happy Friday everyone!
I'm here with a bookreview for you guys. A few weeks ago, I blogged about my october book buys. The first book I'm going to review for you guys is called "The Ninety Days of Genevieve".

Basically, I got this book because it looked cute, I didn’t even read the cover. The only thing it said was ‘if you liked “Fifty Shades Of Grey”, you’ll love this!’
Honestly, I haven’t read Fifty Shades Of Grey yet, just because I’m saving up for something and spending $45 now would be silly. But anyways this book was $10 so I was like “why not? It can’t be thàt bad”.
It was a good book to read, it’s just not a book that I would read on a daily basis. It’s about a very popular, rich, attractive man and a girl who works at an advertisment agency. He says he’ll sign a contract if she agrees to do ANYTHING for him, during 90 days. She agrees because she needs a client (and secretly, she’s attracted to him). He starts sending her costumes and she becomes his "sexual fantasy girl". There’s a lot of sex, a lot of SM, a lot of torturing.
It’s not something that I would read all the time, I think once was enough (it’s not the type of books I like to read, but okay, it was pretty good).
I really really loved the ending of this book! Especially because mr. Sinclair (the client) seems to be a coldhearted man but in the end he proves he's not.
“The Ninety Days of Genevieve” is the book on the left, with the red tie on it. It’s written by Lucinda Carrington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!