Monday, October 29, 2012

October Empties!

Hey everyone! As you might have noticed, I've had some problems with my internet connection. I'm very sorry for that.
This post is going to be about products I've used up in October. I've been loving a lot of products this month, but I haven't been able to use them all up. However, I will be posting a "October favourites" post soon! 

Peeling pads by Biocura, my parents got me these because I had ran out of make-up remover!
These pads take of all my make-up at once! I like it! I use one jar a month. Each jar holds around thirty pads.

I got the Shoking mascara by YSL from my best friend as a birthday present! Love love love it! I've been using it a lot and now it's empty. It's a pity, but I think I'm going to get a full size mascara soon!

The next product is the liquid eyeliner in "Extra black" by Miss Sporty (drugstore). I used it every single day and I loved it! It wasn't too expensive, but the quality was great! I'm getting a new one soon!

I've been using this eyeshadow palette for a really long time now. It's by Hema, which I think is only available in Belgium and the Netherlands. This picture is a few weeks old, so I'm starting to hit pan on the silver and the brown eyeshadow, but also, the yellow is now completely gone. I'm sad, because it was my favourite palette ever, but I got a new one already!

And last but not least, body butter. I've been using this for a few months and I still love it! I bought two, so I still have one waiting for me to open it. The smell is just amazing, and it's very moisturzing and soft!
Again, I'm sorry for the problems with my internet, I hope you guys understand!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!