Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Deauty Box October - Reviews so far!

Hello everyone! A few days back, I blogged about the October Deauty box. I tried some of the products, and now I'm here with a review on the products that I tried already.

 
 L'oréal Paris mega volume collagene 24h black smoke mascara in "Smoky Black".
Holy moly, this mascara is great! I'm in love with it! There's not really a lot to say about it, just that it makes my lashes really long and that the mascara is a strong black, which I like. A lot!


Shu Uemura "art of hair" essence absolue nourishing protecting oil (for dry hair).
I'm not a really big fan of hair oils. Not because they're not good, I just don't like the idea of oil in my hair. Especially not because some oils make your hair really greasy really fast. Because I have dry hair, I thought it would be a good product to try and I decided not to judge before I tried it. This oil actually makes my hair really soft and moisturizes. I brushed through it a couple of times and the only thing I noticed was how my hair wasn't that "hard" anymore. But no greasy stuff up until this point!


Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 (15 ml).
I never actually used lipbalm tube, I usually use lipbalms that look like lipsticks, but oh well! I actually put it on about fifteen minutes ago and I love how it moisturizes well without being sticky. You know when you put on lipbalm and your hair is in it and it's really annoying? This one isn't as sticky at all. I think this is one of my favourite lipbalms I've ever tried.


L'oréal Paris Color Riche LeSmoky pencil eyeliner and smudger in "201 Black Velvour".
I stopped wearing eyeliner on my waterline because my eyes were irritated often and because the colour wouldn't stay on anyway. However today I put it on, about four hours ago, and it's still on. Also, this is super pigmented and super black. You don't need to go over it ten times, just once and you're ready to go. Love love love! I am impressed with this eyeliner!

I hope you liked my review!
Do you have or like any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!